Thursday, November 01, 2007

67

Went for my 1st Flute lesson today. Hear that? Flute lesson. I know it is too late, considering the upcoming concert. Damnit! Actually I haven't got my Dad's approval. So i guess i'm paying for myself now. How shitty can one's life get. No money for good food or nice clothes how? Damnit damnit damnit! She said i had not much problem for embrochure, blah blah blah. The only thing now is to improve on breathing and tone. I know that luh! since forever. But hates to practice long notes... And now, i have to do practice long notes with metronome and tuner... I dont like! Hai... Paying to play sucks.

Next time, I want to be paid to play.

So, after that i took 67 from Tampines home. Initially the bus ride was quite smooth, cept a little cold and as usual i didn't bring jacket. So i ate dinner on bus while riding home. Apple pie + Sprite (my first dinner on the bus. hate people eating on the bus lah). The journey home was long but easily passed with Pink Ipod with me. I think next time i dont want to take 67 at night anymore. Cause when it came to Geylang, alot of workers board the bus. Then the whole bus was practically filled with old man and workers. I couldn't spot a single lady. Panicked for awhile even though i know Singapore its quite a safe country. But its damn late and all the seats are filled with old man. Not handsome somemore. Look like convicts that kind. (sorry, stereotype).

Luckily, I saw Francisco boarding few stops after Geylang. Dont know what he's doing there. He didnt see me though.

Then came Bugis, back to normal civilisation. Saw KevinS at the bus stop. He wore that blue striped shirt again. Waved. Smiled. Cant stop smiling after that. What an idiot.

Decided to change bus at petrol kiosk and saw XuanTong. Becoming more and more handsome... =) Gee... Everyone's changing...


dummm

No comments: