Was just watching the Asian games on Channel 5. The swimming team seems to be doing well. Getting not only silvers and bronzes but also A LITTLE gold. Hm... Well swimming seems kinda tough huh... I can't swim for nuts. I mean I can, but no speed. Probably paddle on the same spot for 5 seconds when everyone is ahead already.
Then came the gymnastics team. Hm.. Singapore did terribly! But it led me to wonder... If i did insist on taking gymnastics class when i was in primary school, I would probably be in the national team too!... (Sorry, just Fantasizing... but its a good thought okay). Still remembered back then in primary 6, while choosing for Secondary Schools, I only looked at schools offering gymnastics as CCAs cause learning gymnastics privately would cost $180.00/month. My mum rejected me when I said I wanted to take up gymnastics cause already, I was engaging in Piano lessons. Gee... But I'll probably have broad shoulders if i took up. Guys wouldn't like girls with broad shoulders.... =( Speaking of which, the women swimmers look like guys LAH! BTH!
Whats the Asian games called by the way? Asia Olympics?... zzz... So bad at World News.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Asian Games...
Sincerely,
meiyun
at
8:00:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It is known as the 24th SEA Games... ;)
ahhhh i've been busy with projects. help me!!!
haha okay...
Audrey...:"im here to save u, finally"
Post a Comment