The door's over THERE
OUT OF MY SIGHT
Get on with it and EXIT
Suddenly felt emo at 2:36am. I can't sleep and I hate not being able to sleep. Having two tests on Monday makes it only makes it worse cus I'll have little sleep on Sunday as well. But just as I was feeling emo and blogging about it, a msg came...
Shall get on with life and not feel emo anymore! After all you can't trust some people when they say they are always there for you. Two-faced lies. Just like Dupey: want food then come, dont want food then totally ignore you. Two can play that game. Cus lao niang si Dupey 2nd lao bu. Dupey ga wa awk eh. Mai seng seng. Le ai ke si mai?
Suddenly felt emo at 2:36am. I can't sleep and I hate not being able to sleep. Having two tests on Monday makes it only makes it worse cus I'll have little sleep on Sunday as well. But just as I was feeling emo and blogging about it, a msg came...
Shall get on with life and not feel emo anymore! After all you can't trust some people when they say they are always there for you. Two-faced lies. Just like Dupey: want food then come, dont want food then totally ignore you. Two can play that game. Cus lao niang si Dupey 2nd lao bu. Dupey ga wa awk eh. Mai seng seng. Le ai ke si mai?
***
Really, check these videos out,
Nintendo Song:
Facebook Song:
It cheered me up... thanx dudeeeee
Hope it might cheer u guys up too...!
Hope it might cheer u guys up too...!

No comments:
Post a Comment