TODAY I WENT SHOPPING WITH SARAH JANE TEO LIPING? are you liping? and i hate her. You know why? Cus she everywhere she goes she bumps into her friends. Making me super unpopular can... I only saw one person that i know today, which is WeiRen. Rarh!!! where are all my friends huh. huh. huh.! Don't you guys go shopping so that i can bump into you. Anyway my purpose of today's blog is to tell you how sad I am...!!! It begins like this...
I already had no money to go out but since Sarah asked, being saintly me, I decided to go window shop with her. So Bugis was the worse place on earth to shop cuz the dark alleys allies wadever was freaking jammed with huge ants and some smoke and the stupid fan blows so the smoke reaches you that kinda thing. so yah, to conclude bugis STREET sucks to the max. with all the lians and bengs and stuffs like that which irritates. well we didn't shop at bugis. so we headed to the very magical HAJI LANE. or isit HAJ LANE. which is beside BALI LANE which is at ARAB STREET.
It is indeed a magical place OKAY. all the stuffs that i want are there! when i mean the stuffs that i want its all those flowery vintage english style flowery thingy or bohemish shiat that is selling all over the place. OMG... I REALLY LOVE THE SHOPS LAH... i dont love the vandalisms as much as Rahrah. But I totally love the vintage stuffs... am i repeating myself? I dont know. Then theres this super pwetty buttefly necklace . its the ultimate prettiest butterfly necklace that i've seen in my entire 20yrs of life. yea its pwetty goldish... and its price is pwetty pretty too... like 59.90 but im sure i can afford it. i mean like after i get my angbao money. im so going back to get that freaking pretty thing. but if i go there and no hweeling then maybe its not that pretty after all but i ***** its the prettiest butterfly necklace okay. then ok back to the vintage thing. this vintage bag cost lik 99.00 and its a.. holding bag what do you call a holding bag.? im so noob. anyways. YAH.... its pretty pretty and everything that i super like and pointed it out to rahrah, she just goes "ITS SO YOUUUUU" like... i dont know what. but its really pretty what. ok back to the bag. its not branded and it cost 99.00 so its like. should i get it anot. but branded bags cost more than that right. but its vintage. i'd love a vintage bag more than a branded bag that sucks w a plain ugly design. RARH.
To conclude: I hate being broke. If im not broke, i dont have to blog about my unhappiness.
Oh well, i got a top from pull and bear. the queue like freaking long to the dressing room huh. i hate queue-ing.
HAIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...... i need to whineeeee...
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Sincerely,
meiyun
at
1:09:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
LOL damn funny can you.
i bet u havent done ur nails, have u. muahahaha
I dont already!!! =)
but myself =(
stupid
ba gua gua!... >_<
Post a Comment