we went our different paths
searched for our new lifes
we did try, at least I did
I think you did too
but for me,
I failed time and time again...
what about you?
searched for our new lifes
we did try, at least I did
I think you did too
but for me,
I failed time and time again...
what about you?
your life is such a mystery
I'd never know whats happening
I'd never know whats happening
but i know
its all not within my control
***
***
we met few times
though little to say
but, I couldn't stop thinking and
though little to say
but, I couldn't stop thinking and
finding the right words to say
and what to do
or what not to do
to make the moments last
but it always ended
as if it never started
and the doubt remained
for too long to hurt anymore
and what to do
or what not to do
to make the moments last
but it always ended
as if it never started
and the doubt remained
for too long to hurt anymore
it has become
part of my life
***
***
often finding you in others,
but I know its wrong
its wrong...
it just made me more and more upset each time
but I know its wrong
its wrong...
it just made me more and more upset each time
I'll never do that anymore
for I believe in myself
and in you too.
That if all these were meant to end
it would have ended earlier
for I know you wouldnt want me to suffer in silence
***
***
you would have known that
i mean every word i say
with all my heart
i mean every word i say
with all my heart
if it is only meant for you
words from the heart
dont just come out
all the time
***
you know that too
***
you know that too
we need to talk
but we couldn't express ourselves
at least i couldn't
and i always wondered
what made the attraction lasts
i wonder, wonder and wandered
but in the end
i still held on to my belief.
am i just so dumb to do so?
***
i'm a smart dumb right...
tsk. silly me. but at least i've calmed down.
***
i'm a smart dumb right...
tsk. silly me. but at least i've calmed down.

No comments:
Post a Comment