Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008 !!!

Hello, I'm sure everyone's blogging excitedly about Year 2008. So, here I am blogging bout some of my new year resolutions as well !!! Not very exciting resolutions...but here goes...

1. Cut down on my hot temper
2. Sleep by 11pm
3. Achieve a nicer tone
4. Do up my room by 31st December 2008
5. Attend mass regularly
Basically its nothing much to do with riches so I hope I'll achieve it. On the other hand, I've also updated some of my long-term goals and I'm scheming up some evil thoughts in my head on how to get them... =p

***
Here's some pictures to KlavierEnsemble Concert, quite late I know... Still quite a couple of pictures not received yet... sigh...
(Words of Encouragement from Mr Pip Tang, our favourite instructor!)


(KE banner done by enthusiastic year1s and 2s)

(TanHongKiat's friend. Parasite Eve. Crappy person who insists I'm an elf...)


(Christine, Secretary of KE. Cindy, ex-Secretary of band =p tsk tsk...)

(From left: Shirley my Complain-pal; Yuenting the sms-er; Christine the complain queen; Vincent the retard who acts serious; Si Meng the supertallprettygirl; Cindy the elf.)
I don't wanna be an elf.........

Boo...!

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

hello you are really an elf!