I Love Parties !!!... Some pictures from the party... They said I'm young. INDEED YOUNG AT HEART. Always playing with the Year 1s...
But I'm also mature larh !!! okay?
...

Gorli. Your face first. Are you reading? Spyyyy !!!

Stupid Section. Makes me mad all the time! But my new year resolution says to reduce my hot temper... Oh... Now I Love you Guys!!!

Thanx for queening me... =) 1st runner up cos the intial Uniform Queen, Mitchell (right) was unable to fulfil her duties... BAH!!! I'm KIDDING!!!

Year 3s!!! Where's ouh-oh!!! Two girls damn pathetic lah.

Peter ! Big ears. botak. meimeibluffer.

Fatt! Stop smoking lah!... couggghhs...!
Santas!... I have a red rudolph nose. But I didnt cry on that day leh...
Kissing Scene!!! woah!!! Damnit. never capture "the moment".
Hor Zhi Li. What you want?

Shu Qin, Peeee, Jue Xuan, Char, Cindy

I voted Sebastian you know! He lost. HAHAHAHA. orby.

Piggybacked by a (^(oo)^) !

This guy is mental retardation.

This picture looks more normal for him. His abnormalities are actually normal for him. But it looks damn retarded for me. so ugly.......
Sorry the last picture had to be so ugly, but i'm quite lazy to shift pictures here and there. We should have more parties lah !!!
Party Party Party!!! makes my world go round and round like a merry-go-round!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment