Friday, January 11, 2008

Done.

I'm seriously done with my FYP partner. I have been really patient. I mean really really patient. Though we've quarrelled once big time. but thats it. I have been talking super patiently, taking things patiently even though we've already agreed on certain things to do on a particular day and he forgets. I've already tried my ultimate best to remain calm. And today I really couldn't control in anymore. Its like he is taking my patientness for granted.

Not even a single anything of appreciation. Not exactly a "thank you" but its more of like no initiative shown. So what? SCC like just ended can and we promised each other that we will be more enthu doing FYP this year. This is what i get now... NOTHING.

True, I've been a slacker too, like waking up super late and stuffs like that. But I will assure myself that I'll make up for it. You? Just continue sleeping on and fully depending on me. You know I can't do a really good job without a partner. Im not smart. Im not like Cipto. In the end who gets blame if we get a B? Its me again cause I did the whole report myself.

From now on, its me, me and me? WTF

I'm so angry I could eat a cow... MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooO!!!!!!! but now theres no COW! ONLY noodles. I want to eat lollipop/ kfc/ popeye's chicken. So angry that only popeye's chicken can solve the problem okay!... Please drive me there now.

Damnit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wawawa, dun fall! after that splendid memories of the concert, keep the remainings of ur NP days going happily! cheers!

audds said...

unable to drive u there, but next time when i can drive i'll bring u there! i also have the same problems with my group. don't let these tings get to you ba :)