Thursday, January 10, 2008

Rondeau XXII,2008... =' )

Rondeau XXII, 2008

What a memorable day. It certainly is the best gift from NPCB members in all my 3 years in the band. My departing message would be...'Continue bringing the band to greater heights!'...



The Band

Brass Quintet, as usual, retardedsssss...
Ouh-oh! Meow! ShuQin is human... haha... I'll definitely miss the girls...

We, the Ticketing Officers. FYI, 56% sales + Complimentary = 60%. Sorry bout it! But still, the end product was awesome!
ShuQin, chatty chatty girl... =)
Ah Bra! Thanks for the Card and Everything! Wasn't able to do stuff for the guys and felt super terrible about it... Hah... But pictures are more worth it.
Rah. What a picture. Look look! Lionel's peeping...

I think this is the only picture I have with Pee... Why!!!... Acutally I miss out alot of photos esp. with Mr Tan...! Damnit. Somebody buy me ixus quick.

SinYee, a very pleasant girl... =D
Rachel, Jie Ban Ren... hahaha... write your minutes and key in da cca points dudette...
The Graduates...
The damnnnn graduates.... with loads of love and cherry on top...
YongRen... The person who can match up to my emo-ness... Always very grateful for his presence. Can cover up for my incapabilites =p
Year1. Year3. Year1.
Flute Section!
Flute Section!!! All I can say is we're a bunch of very very different people. We have: Emo, Chatty, Retarded, Taiwan, Jap, SuperQuiet, MoodSwing, Happy-go-lucky. Basically very different characters but still able to live together happily even with my constant naggings and scoldings... Hahaha... Sorry. But you guys should say thankyou. So, 'welcome!'
There again, we were given bumblebee handphone holders as farewell gifts. Cute Lah!
Wanted to highlight, Jeremy, the cockster who can make me mad and glad at the same time. A friend whom I've known for 5 years through Sheryl (damnit, she didn't come in the end). Whenever he's here for band practice, he never fails to cheer me up no matter how worn out or down I was. Thanks mate.
Psytrack. Monkey looking at battery curiously... Only Peter can take such idiotic photos.
There! Peter... Classic pose can... Since year 1.
Again... ahhh... memories...
Fatt ah! Huat! Haha didn't manage to get a good photo with him. BUT. i think this is good enuff. hahaha.
Sebastian. All the way Dude! Its all up to you now... =)
lulu~ Yeap the mushroom given by her. Damn cute lah! I really love it. Acutally Peter loves it too... hahaha...
JiaHui and JingWen. Two very very supportive juniors... haha... I received a bouquet from JingWen. Hm... shit. not a guy give.. damnit.
TehKexin. oh? we have chubby cheeks... Also a very very supportive junior... though we look kinda like the same age... gee
Andrew Yap. The one who had "the crush". HAHAHAHA stupid. Amanda said he grew handsome. *Point noted.*
Here we are! Amanda Me Sarah... woOOoooooOOOooo. Buncha retards. Cept me. Im the weird one. They're the retards. Weird not equals retards. Caught up with them pretty much after the concert. Gotta say I still really enjoy spending time with these dumbos...
As usual, Cindy's Friends are her Fans! Introducing my Fans from left: Tan Yixin; Audrey *yawn*; Myself; June! =)
Like i said, *yawn* Act cute failed!
Ryuo, another Fan. haha... Used to be maple freaks. He help me bought a nice staff and always cures me. !@#$%^&*( sorry... Maple sucks now. hahaha
Qi You! Chicken Oil... Used to bully me in secondary school. Now he's tanner than me lah! so black. and nice. hahaha
The promised promise... Huh.... RONDEAU LIKE JUST ENDED LIKE THAT LEH!!!!!!!!! received many flowers. Dont worry, I'm a flower collector. Come my house and you'll know your bouquets are still kept. Most of all, I really appreciated my friends who took time off to came to watch me play. You know, its my last concert. =p Also, I'll definitely miss "our clique". Don't worry, issues happening now will soon tone down and all will be back to normal. You've ever seen a very mad Cindy, but after that she still forgives everyone. Right?

***
Next, would be the next day concert. Gee... First time seeing kwjj supporting. Then his face also as usual like... like that... . Oh? All leaders... We are such great supporters LAH...
Cheryl; ShuQin; Cindy
ShuQin can't get enough of Rondeau, thats why we're still taking photos during MD.
Nah... Next time i teach you how to act cute lah. hahaha... I prefer Audrey with tomboy hair. Though I've encouraged her to keep long hair before but I realise, sticking to the tomboy hair is better. Right?
Dummm... with his ever famous bugsbunnyteeth and mr.m HUAHUAHUA! =p
I'm sooooo evil... eveeeiilll...
EH? SP CONCERT ALSO JUST ENDED LIKE THAT LAH!!!!! I gave Audrey a super nice leathre band which i felt that i should buy for myeslf... haha... Anyway Audrey super likes it and so I think I have good taste. YAY!...

That concludes the "Partners' Last Concerts"<-- Meaning Audrey and I. Very successful. I would say. These two days are definitely the best days of my 3-year life. Really. Its indescribable. The events both before and after affects me Greatly.

And after that, more secret unveils. Like... woah!!! Life's getting pretty interesting now eh...
... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. .. .. . .

3 comments:

audds said...

3 years just gone like that! and i'm glad i haven't pissed u off! xD looking forward to working back in the same band with you =D

audds said...

wah lao. dun remind me can or not. lol. because of that quarrel i duno how many years never go *** *******. won't la. hahaha. im too nice to u xD

Anonymous said...

HELLO! sorry i couldn't be there, some family matters cropped up! any ho how, looked like you had tons of great fun! hopefully we'll see each other sooooon! (: